Based out of Seoul, G.O.A.’L is an adoptee-led organization that assists not only adoptees currently living in Korea but also those living around the globe. Since our founding in 1998, our vision has been to be the link that connects adoptees to each other and also to their native country, Korea. And that’s where you come in!
Working at G.O.A.'L gives adoptees the opportunity to experience life in Korea in a new way. Here's some helpful information regarding our Mentor program.
- Airfare and housing are not provided
- Eligible working visas (preferably F-4) should be obtained before the first day of work (obtain or applied for)
- Our mentor program provides part-time positions only
- You will be required to sign a 1-year renewable contract
Birth Family Search Mentor (French speaker)
Main tasks include birth family search case management, networking and collaborating with partner organizations and authorities, working together with the Volunteer Coordinator.
How to Apply:
Apply -> Interview -> Offer
1. Fill out the JotForm below to apply. Make sure to upload your resume/CV, cover letter, and 2 design samples. Applications that are missing any of these items will not be considered.
2. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.