- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Applicant, Approved, Accepted, Withdrawn, Partially paid, Pending refund, Approved - S.P.A.R.K.)
- List uncounted participants (No-show, Cancelled, Pending (incomplete transaction), On waitlist, Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
- Public Participant Listing
NOTICE: Please read and understand the Student Code of Conduct agreement. If you have any questions, please contact the G.O.A.'L Office.
KyungHee University, Sogang University, Sookmyung Women's University, Yonsei University, Korea University, and Ewha Women's University provide Korean language study scholarships through G.O.A.'L for Korean adoptees in Korea. All of the universities are located in Seoul.
Application Deadlines 2017
Tuition:The scholarships cover part or all of tuition. Room and board are not covered, unless specifically mentioned. Korean semesters last 10 weeks (thus on this page we refer to them as quarters.)
Fees and notification:
The universities have a mandatory registration fee, ranging from 60,000 to 80,000 won depending on the university. Also, each university charges fees for the textbooks, ranging from 39,000 (Korea Univ) to as much as 143,000 (Yonsei).
If you receive a 100% scholarship, you must transfer a 100,000 won deposit to G.O.A.'L. The deposit is reimbursed at the completion of the semester, if you pass.
The scholarship recipients will be contacted within 5 business days after the application deadline via phone and/or email.
G.O.A.’L reserves the right to make any final decision changes if recipient does not meet qualifications for eligibility. Scholarship recipient is responsible for obtaining visa and housing arrangements.
ALL documents must be submitted within 1 day of the online application deadline(F-4 visa must be obtained prior to the first day of class). Incomplete applications will be cancelled and will require you to re-apply.
For more information about scholarships, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the G.O.A.'L office (02-325-6585).
G.O.A.'L Student Code of Conduct Agreement
This agreement is to ensure the student's commitment and responsibilities as a recipient of the G.O.A.'L Korean Language Scholarship. It also reassures G.O.A.'L's current and future agreements with participating universities and institutions who provide the scholarships.
By submitting your application you agree to the following:
- I understand it is my responsibility to contact and communicate directly with the school.
- I will complete the semester program with at least 80% attendance.
- I will adhere to the rules and instructions of the teacher assigned and institute/university that I attend.
- I will notify forfeiture of scholarship to the G.O.A.’L office within 3 business days after receiving scholarship via phone, email and/or fax notification.
- In case of emergency or illness I will notify the school and instructor.
- I must submit a new application if I choose to apply for another language scholarship.
- I agree to pay a 100,000 KRW deposit to G.O.A.’L, if awarded a full tuition (100%) scholarship. I understand this deposit will be refunded at the successful completion of the semester.
- I understand failure to complete the semester or adhere to this agreement forfeits my deposit.
- I consent to having my grade disclosed to G.O.A.'L by the language institute, which will assist the ongoing efforts to improve the G.O.A.'L scholarship program.
- I will submit a short essay, if requested by G.O.A.'L, which may include but is not limited to my experience as a language scholarship recipient. This will be published in the G.O.A.'L quarterly newsletter.
서울시 마포구 동교로 47, 2층
Korea, Republic of