YOU MUST BE A KOREAN ADOPTEE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THIS SCHOLARSHIP
NOTICE: Please read and understand the Student Code of Conduct agreement. If you have any questions, please contact the G.O.A.'L Office.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, that is, being awarded a scholarship and registering for class prevents another person from acquiring a scholarship.
Application Deadlines 2018
Tuition:The scholarships cover part or all of tuition. Room and board are not covered, unless specifically mentioned. Korean semesters last 10 weeks (thus on this page we refer to them as quarters.)
For more information about scholarships, please email to email@example.com or call the G.O.A.'L office (02-325-6585).
G.O.A.'L Student Code of Conduct Agreement
This agreement is to ensure the student's commitment and responsibilities as a recipient of the G.O.A.'L Korean Language Scholarship. It also reassures G.O.A.'L's current and future agreements with participating universities and institutions who provide the scholarships.
By submitting your application you agree to the following:
- I understand it is my responsibility to contact and communicate directly with the school.
- I will complete the semester program with at least 80% attendance.
- I will adhere to the rules and instructions of the teacher assigned and institute/university that I attend.
- I will notify forfeiture of scholarship to the G.O.A.’L office within 3 business days after receiving scholarship via phone, email and/or fax notification.
- In case of emergency or illness I will notify the school and instructor.
- I must submit a new application if I choose to apply for another language scholarship.
- I consent to having my grade disclosed to G.O.A.'L by the language institute, which will assist the ongoing efforts to improve the G.O.A.'L scholarship program.
- I will submit a short essay, if requested by G.O.A.'L, which may include but is not limited to my experience as a language scholarship recipient. This will be published in the G.O.A.'L quarterly newsletter.
Korea, Republic of