- Par f4visaIl y a 2 mois 2 semaines0 commentaireHot topics
“Subtle Asian Traits” is a Facebook group made up of over 1.4 million members. The group was originally created by a group of Asian high school and university students living in Australia who started sharing memes (funny images) about their experiences growing up in Asian-immigrant households. The topics range from the culture-clashes associated with being Asian in a foreign country, disputes with parents, and a shared love of K-BBQ and bubble tea.
- Par f4visaIl y a 3 mois 3 semaines0 commentaire
Arissa Oh is a professor at Boston College whose study is concentrated in immigration, race, gender, the role of family in U.S. history, and transnational Asian-American history. Her book TO SAVE THE CHILDREN OF KOREA: The Cold War Origins of International Adoption was published in 2015 in the United States.
- Par f4visaIl y a 4 mois 2 semaines0 commentaireLiving in Korea
During a first visit to Korea, there are so many things to see and plan and visit that it can get a little bit overwhelming. There are dozens of blog posts and YouTube videos about first experiences traveling in Korea, with many of them giving helpful tips on how to maneuver through different cultural differences.
- Par f4visaIl y a 5 mois 4 semaines0 commentaireLiving in Korea
Korea has some of the most delicious food in the world. Before gorging yourself on dishes like samgyubsal or kalbi, it can help to know some of the main differences in dining culture in Korea.
- Par johnIl y a 6 mois 2 semaines0 commentaireHot topics
Letter send to Korea Adoption Services (KAS) President and KAS Board of Directors on July 12, 2019:
- Par jjg213Il y a 6 mois 2 semaines0 commentaireHot topics